Translate Sherry's blog to your language!

Friday, July 12, 2013

First day at the MTC!


Hi Mom & Dad!
I’m LOVING the MTC!!!  It’s the best.  My District is me, 3 other sisters , and one elder.  They’re all going to Berlin.  Our zone is two fast tracking districts so it’s a lot of random languages and countries.
     My Lehrer (instructor) is awesome!  It’s so nice to be learning German again!  I know it’s only been a few hours but I’m supposed to be here.  The Spirit is so strong.  My room is just us four sisters from my District and we all get along great.  Our language is all about the same level and we all love German!  Sister Tolman and Sister Stringham both took a year of German at BYU and actually had my 101 teacher for 102.
     I can’t wait to teach people…but guess what?  As advanced language we don’t study the language in the MTC at all.  We can study a bit on our own but there isn’t class time dedicated!  Ah! Es wird schurer sein!  But it’ll be ok.
     I haven’t met any Alpiners and I don’t know if I will.  We advanced languagers are kinds exclusive.  Just kidding.  Only us 5 reported today speaking German.  We’re that cool.  I love German!
       All anxiety and angst is gone.  I’m supposed to be here and I love it already.  My pday is Friday, talk to you then!  I love you!
<3 Sister Henry
PS I forgot my Seattle Seahawks shirt I think, send it pleeeeeease!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will forward your comments to Sister Henry!