Translate Sherry's blog to your language!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Welcome friends!

It's Sherry here!  On Sunday July 7th, 2013 I will be set apart as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  I've been assigned to labor in the Alpine German-Speaking mission.  I'm reporting to the Provo, UT MTC July 10th and will be "fast tracked" through the language program to arrive in Munich, Germany July 24th, 2013.  While on my mission you will be able to reach me via E-mail at:

Sherry.Henry@myldsmail.net

You can also reach me by snail mail!  On my mission I'll be living in different areas all over the Alps region.  My address will constantly be updated.  But if you can't find the current address, you can ALWAYS send mail to the mission home and it will find it's way to me:

Sister Sherry Henry
Alpine German-Speaking Mission
Lommelstrasse 7
81479 München
Deutschland

This blog will be updated every week with my letters and crazy mission stories home.  See ya in 18!






No comments:

Post a Comment

We will forward your comments to Sister Henry!