Translate Sherry's blog to your language!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The happiest missionary.

I asked Sister Henry to write me a letter with advice about Seminary because she had such a great experience (even though she was NOT a morning person then--we didn't call her The Bear for nothing). There were a few paragraphs I wanted to share. I don't know why I ever worry about this missionary, she is always happy...I included some of my favorite photos of her right before and during her mission.

2 Corinthians 7:4

"I love my mission! I don't know if its allowed for someone to be so happy, but I am! Even though it's so hard and I have to face my fears so often every day. I love being on a mission. I also love the fact that this isn't just my mission life but that it is real life! It gives me hope that after my mission I will be able to readjust fine."
     "It's funny because I still question things. I actually question the Gospel more than I ever have before, but the questions stem out of a hope for the answer and it's been really cool to see God answer them."
     "I love these people here in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, and Liechtenstein. It's crazy, it's like my heart just keeps growing and growing!"
































2 comments:

  1. fun post and beautiful pictures! some of the photos seem soooo long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful collage of pictures of my granddaughter. She - like her mother - makes the world a better place simply by being in it. I can't wait to hug her! Gran Gran

    ReplyDelete

We will forward your comments to Sister Henry!