Translate Sherry's blog to your language!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A short one today...


Man!  I am sorry, I don't have as much time this week to write! I have some school stuff I need to take care of.  But I want to share just one thought I had this week.

I was chatting with another missionary about how I go home in a couple of months and he asked how I was feeling about it.  I had mentioned, "Well, you know, I never came on my mission to stay on my mission"  Then stuff happened and the topic obviously changed.

Anyway, I was thinking about it later and I don't think I had expressed myself totally correctly.  I never came on my mission to stay in Germany.  But I sure as heck came on my mission to stay on my mission for the rest of this life and the next!

We'll see what that means in the eyes of the Lord!  But I know that if I strive always to give my life to Him, then He will make it greater than I could ever imagine.  That's why He asks us to first and foremost: love God with all of our might, mind, and strength.  Because that's the only way He can make our lives more beautiful than comprehension.

I love you all.  I am sorry that I am not writing a lot this week.  But Zone conference was awesome, President Kohler is just so cool.  With President Kohler, we are becoming the best trained missionaries in the world! It is awesome because he loves teaching and so he always takes time for training segments in our meetings.  He is just so smart!  I feel so blessed that he's my mission president. 

Love,
Sister Henry

Street display Saturday
 Singing in Singen!


Singen in the rain...

Good friend Elder Bellersen, they served in Salzburg together
Tall and small--with Sister Schönherr at Zone Conference =)
 Meersburg is so gorgeous!










1 comment:

We will forward your comments to Sister Henry!